Summer 2026 Developer Update
Hey, it's still summer... right?
Whatever, whether it's summer or not, Peccaviens Development is back in full swing after our hiatus !
That means it's time for some catch-up!
Update recap
Once development on Peccaviens restarted, we continued to work on Update 0.3.3 as stated in the previous article. We are also releasing Update 0.3.4! The changelogs can be found below!
Restructuring
Earlier, I had stated that Peccaviens had 7 sections. We are going to be changing this to 3 Acts instead. The way this will work is Sections 1 and 2 will now be called "Act 1". Sections 3,4,5 and 6 will now be Act 2 and Section 7 will be Act 3. Does that make sense? I hope it makes sense.
This won't cause a major change of the current story, it's just a change to the name.
Act 2 development
Well, now it's pink.
Final thoughts
I hope that I can complete the majority of "Section 3" by this fall. But that will be quite challenging. Stay tuned till next time! Make sure to follow us on Bluesky or other websites!
See you in autumn!
Comments
Post a Comment